Imperiax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperiax

A guild within the vast World of Warcraft.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work of doom!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Well here i am at work just waiting for ppl to go home and sleep so i can start with my evul thinks Twisted Evil
Hope u guyes and girls have more fun then me but its okey i can live with that when i know that i make money while u just get some gold or lose some! Laughing
And Loganix really needs all the time he can get to train so he can atleast make a average try to beat me in a duel, btw i dont think the beating ever will happend but its kinda fun to se him trying and own him all the time!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remeber ppl if you want some progress in the raiding we will need ppl that show upp at raids and that are focused and have their addons uppdated and are listening on ventrilo. And if u wanna save some time just go for www.bosskillers.com and read read read read read read read read read read about the bosses and their skills and attacks get pots and dont be afraid to ask for help couse thats what a guild are for!

Remember its all upp too you!
Back to top Go down
Loganix
Admin
Admin
Loganix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:40 am

Hey there pop'n'fresh!

It's not the gear that makes the player a good player, it's the skillz, and you're all gear and no skillz!

Cheerios from yours truly, the paladin king!
Back to top Go down
https://imperiax.forumotion.com
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:56 am

haha if thats true why cant u beat me? i dont have so much better gear then u! so i think that u are just lying for urself see the truth and accept that i will always pew pew you! What a Face Cheers
Back to top Go down
Loganix
Admin
Admin
Loganix

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:06 am

Awww, did i upset you puppy pirat
Back to top Go down
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 am

haha no just a nice and honest answer didnt mean to make u cry rabbit Well lets start the damn dps warr against the mages or rouges they can need something to they start writing here to. atm its just u me and me so all the other love talk we can do on msn Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Loganix
Admin
Admin
Loganix

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:56 am

Haha, sure thing poochie. We need to nerf the mages a bit around here, they're getting too cocky now adays with their cheap conjuring style of magics!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyfire
Mage
Mage
Heavenlyfire

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Loganix wrote:
Haha, sure thing poochie. We need to nerf the mages a bit around here, they're getting too cocky now adays with their cheap conjuring style of magics!

lol!

AND just because i had a major breakdown in my brain doesnt mean i cannot read and dont exsist! Imagine me as Gandalf, the grey wanished and died but resurected as GANDALF THA WHITE even more powerful!

I´ll be back 2 haunt u simple paladins!

Moahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lkpgkb.com
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:56 pm

well didnt gandalf just run away in a boat with his realy strong and powerful friend Bilbo at the end? so u can find a boat in menethil harbor and try to kill the paladins there i think u should have a chance they are at lvl 24-32? or if its to hard u can always try out aburdine there they are even lower lvl but not so much paladins tho! may the light kick ur ass girlscout with beard! paladin power of doom!
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyfire
Mage
Mage
Heavenlyfire

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Celence wrote:
well didnt gandalf just run away in a boat with his realy strong and powerful friend Bilbo at the end? so u can find a boat in menethil harbor and try to kill the paladins there i think u should have a chance they are at lvl 24-32? or if its to hard u can always try out aburdine there they are even lower lvl but not so much paladins tho! may the light kick ur ass girlscout with beard! paladin power of doom!

And so it begins...THA HOUNT OF DEATH (inkluding Celence and alot of pyros)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lkpgkb.com
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:08 am

haha wasnt it u that critted a pyr on me for abaout 700 ? lewl fire resistant aura! of dooM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work of doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work of doom!   Work of doom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work of doom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperiax :: Guild Related :: Guild Hall :: General-
Jump to: