Imperiax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperiax

A guild within the vast World of Warcraft.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loganix
Admin
Admin
Loganix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-27

LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Empty
PostSubject: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:19 am

Here-ye! Here-ye!

There be posts of magnificient videos posted by yours truly grande-emperor Loganix in a short while.
10th april to be more exact.

So keep yer eyes weathered for an experience of fierce pally-style in a couple days!

pirat

-= !! THE VIDEO HAS ARRIVED !! =-

Ladies and gents, do let me present a video from past with both magnifique and glory. Loganix, king of all paladins, conqueror in the name of the light total pvp video! lol!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8243523469046649908&hl=en

(The quality is the worst ever, did not come out as expected so i hope it's watchable anyways Sad

VID Story

Back in the lvl 60 times i would venture the vast World of Warcraft to pick fights with hordes and snap all my victories with Fraps. As you can see i never lost any fights at all! It's true, otherwise they would've been on the video .. not like i had them edited out or so .. so there you have it. I'm not that great with editing either so the quality of the vid is as it is and when i used fraps i had higher resolution and no dual core cpu to get the better quality. Never really got the lust or time to have it finished but now it is and here it is. Hope it'll give some amuse to the one who watches Razz

Last edited by Loganix on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://imperiax.forumotion.com
Ida
Warlock
Warlock
Ida

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Ohh! Cant wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:37 pm

haha ska bli kul o se! du trickfilmar säkert allt så du framstår som en riktig hjälte haha om du är batman vil jag vara robin!
Back to top Go down
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:41 pm

damn sry for the swedish writing. ill take it again in english!

this shall be fun to se! i asume u do the movie so u look like a real hero (lol) if ur batman i wanna be Robin Razz
Back to top Go down
Loganix
Admin
Admin
Loganix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Gimpity gimp g-style   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 am

Celence wrote:

this shall be fun to se! i asume u do the movie so u look like a real hero (lol) if ur batman i wanna be Robin Razz

ofc my dear Celence, you can be my gimp-robin anytime! bom
Back to top Go down
https://imperiax.forumotion.com
Ida
Warlock
Warlock
Ida

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:15 am

give link!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Celence
Paladin
Paladin
Celence

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:04 am

Loganix wrote:
Celence wrote:

ofc my dear Celence, you can be my gimp-robin anytime! bom

ehhum imba gimp if u pls! or just call me hero ass kicker!
Back to top Go down
Ida
Warlock
Warlock
Ida

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:04 am

omg its out and I have to go to school now Crying or Very sad How will I survive one schoolday now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!   LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOGANIX VIDEOS !! ´Le'Premiere 10th april !! IT'S HERE!
Page 1 of 1