Imperiax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperiax

A guild within the vast World of Warcraft.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zul'Aman raid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zul'Aman raid. Empty
PostSubject: Zul'Aman raid.   Zul'Aman raid. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Hey guys, for some odd reason my account was temporarily closed or banned - which I very much doubt, sorry for going offline, I should be back within 3 days, or never so ... I'll hopefully see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman raid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman raid.   Zul'Aman raid. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:13 pm

" Access to World of Warcraft has been suspended for this account ". - Will be back soon, sorry guys -.-
Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman raid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman raid.   Zul'Aman raid. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Ok, found out the reason behind my suspension, it was infact a ban. Which means I will not play WoW on that account any longer, nor on another. The reason behind it was "Third Party Software" of which, I know which software it is on my computer, although it wasn't used to 'hack' or 'bot' WoW, therefore i should not have had these sanctions.

Never mind, I'm not sad, nor cheerful though, i'm just happy to get away from WoW and the addictiveness of it, thanks for the few days i've had with you guys in Imperiax, good luck finding a new mage to run Gruul/Za/Kz who knows what they are doing.

Thanks again,

Zagregon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zul'Aman raid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zul'Aman raid.   Zul'Aman raid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman raid.
Page 1 of 1